- This event has passed.
February 13 @ 7:00 pm – 9:00 pm
Join us on Monday nights starting February 13th for the first ever Daft Brewing Euchre League.
Compete in teams of 2 for chances to win weekly and season prizes.
The Daft Brewing Euchre League Season 1 will run on Mondays from 7pm – 9pm on the following dates
See below the Signup for a full list of rules
Daft Brewing Euchre Rules
1. Each team will have 2 players, which will sit across from each other. Playing another team of 2
2. Team’s can have a substitute player in the event that one of the players can’t make it.
3. 6 weeks of Regular Play, each week will consist of 4 games. There is a 25-minute limit per game,
with 5-minute break between games. If game is not over, team with highest points Wins.
4. One point will be awarded for each win earned. Points will be added up at the end of the 5 weeks to determine seeding for Playoff brackets to take place in Week 6.
5. If your team misses a Regular Session night, you will just receive 4 losses.
6. This is Fun, so let’s keep it Fun!! It is not worth getting upset over.
7. League winner receives a $100 Daft gift card
1. First Person to receive a Black Jack will be the starting dealer.
2. Dealer will deal 5 cards to every person, starting from the person to the left. Dealer can do a deal of
3 then 2, or 2 then 3.
3. The four cards left will be put to the side, with the top card faced “up”.
4. Starting with the person to the left of dealer and going clockwise, deciding if they the suit of the
“up” card to be Trump, or if they want to pass.
5. If everyone passes, the dealer will turn down the “up” card. Then person left of dealer can chose
any suit, but the suit that was the “up” card to be Trump.
6. “Stick the Dealer” if everyone passes, which means the dealer must pick Trump if everyone passes.
7. The person left of the dealer will Lead, playing one card at a time. Each round is called a trick.
8. The card led becomes the suit of that hand, and all other players must follow suit. If a player does
not have any of the led suit, that player may “trump” using a trump suit or “lay off” and play an off
9. If no trump suits are played, the highest card of the led suit wins. If trump suit is used, the highest
trump card wins.
10. If a player feels they have a strong hand and has a chance to call trump, they may announce that
they are “going alone”. Their partner will forfeit their hand and the player calling trump will play
alone against the 2 opponents.
11. The team that takes 3 out of 5 tricks wins that hand and will receive points
a. The team that declared Trump, gets 3 or 4 tricks – 1 point; gets 5 tricks – 2 points
b. The team that did NOT declare Trump, gets 3 or 4 tricks, they “Euchred” – 2 points
c. If a person goes “alone” and gets all 5 tricks – 4 points; if opposing team euchres the person
going along – 2 points
d. First team to 10 points or more wins the game or at the end of 25 minutes, team with
highest amount of points. If tied at the end of 25 minutes, the 5 minute time in between games can be used to play one more hand to determine the winner